Lawyers for the man convicted of killing Washington intern Chandra Levy said in documents unsealed Tuesday that his prosecution was “predicated on a lie,” and that they intend to file a motion for a new trial.
The mother of Washington intern Chandra Levy says she’d like to believe Ingmar Guandique is responsible for her daughter’s death, but admits she has a sliver of doubt.
The man convicted of killing Washington intern Chandra Levy nearly a decade ago was sentenced Friday to 60 years in prison, a term that could keep him behind bars the rest of his life.
The prosecutors who obtained a first-degree murder conviction this week in the Chandra Levy murder trial readily acknowledged the holes in their case.
Jurors have reached a verdict in the trial of a man accused in the slaying of Washington intern Chandra Levy.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts