A Sacramento man is celebrating a victory over his car insurance following a law suit, saying the company low-balled him on covering the cost of repairs.
A Sacramento driver paid to insure her scooter but learned it was never insured at all.
More than a year after the United States Postal Service insured and shipped his package, Eric Bush said the federal department still won’t pay his insurance claim for lost mail.
Sacramento’s higher education graduates in some fields do better than others. Find out who’s earning the most.
Vision Service Plan employs 2,100 people locally, and many are worried that unless the state changes their policies, this move could become a reality.
A Stockton driver, shot and killed in a suspected gang shooting, crashed right into the back of Jeff Morales’ truck and boat.
Many companies now charge service fees to send a technician to repair your phone, Internet or TV service, but a Rocklin grandmother thought her $149 charge from AT&T was ridiculous.
A bill that would allow state officials to reject rate increases proposed by health insurers is under intense lobbying pressure as it faces a key committee vote this week.
A local contractor says he hasn’t worked in six months. He’s already lost his house, and blames budget cuts for killing his business.
The California Department of Managed Health Care says health insurance rate hikes slated to go into effect Sunday are unreasonable, but the regulator has no power to stop them.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts