It took the jury less than a day to decide on the death penalty for Richard Hirschfield, the man convicted of killing two UC Davis students 32 years ago.
The prosecution spent close to two hours Wednesday morning trying to convince jurors to sentence Richard Hirschfield to death.
he fate of Richard Hirschfield is in the hands of a jury asked to decide whether the “Sweetheart Murders” convicted killer should spend the rest of his life in prison or be executed.
The jury in the trial of alleged “Sweetheart Murders” killer, Richard Hirschfield, has reached a guilty verdict.
The defense began their closing argument Thursday in the “Sweetheart Murders” trial, and they claim the wrong man is on trial.
Three decades after two UC Davis students were murdered a suspect in the case is finally going to trial.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts