The state agency Covered California negotiated medical insurance rates with 13 companies. If you live in the Sacramento region, there are four pre-selected providers to choose from.
The state’s largest health insurers, including Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield and Kaiser Permanente, will be among 13 plans competing for policies from millions of Californians who are expected to purchase coverage through the state’s new health exchange, officials announced Thursday.
With baby boomers requiring increasing care, nursing degrees may soon be in even higher demand.
The community has come to the rescue after a person who pledged to buy gifts for 26 Sacramento area homeless families bailed out a week before Christmas.
A Rio Linda cancer patient says the hospital lost his teeth, prompting the Call Kurtis team to uncover a decades-old law that limits how much a hospital has to pay.
Thousands of nurses plan to walk off the job Thursday in what’s being called the nation’s largest nurse strike ever.
Find out more about the new hospital tower.
A brand new medical program in Stockton had their first class today.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts