From bursts of color in the evening sky to music, dance, rock climbing and ice, the final days of 2012 offer a little bit of everything to Sacramento residents and visitors. While ushering in the new year is often an adult-centric experience, these options offer fun and entertainment for families, teens and tots.
If you’re ready to head out on the highway, lookin’ for adventure in the Sacramento area, there are bunches of biker-friendly bars around town. With live music, horseshoes, pool tables, gobs of grub, cold beverages, these are some of the best bets for biker stops in the Sacramento area.
Whether your gig is the late night sophistication or romp on the wild side, Sacramento’s live music venues offers a variety of choices. Some even offer to a no-muss, no fuss approach to parking with […]
Mardi Gras or “Fat Tuesday” celebrates the “Carnival season”. Marking the first day of Lent, it falls the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday; however in Sacramento the parties can start early and run late, so get […]
Don begins by telling us about the eBay alert Janet got at 4:45, and the pictures she wants to send Dave. Don then talks about the video Noodles took of Craig on the roof yesterday, […]
It doesn’t matter if you’re a social butterfly, American Idol wannabe, or sing in the shower only type
of person, Sacramento has a karaoke bar that suits your needs.
Today on The Don Geronimo Show, Don asks, “what is it going take to straighten Dave’s teeth?” The guys sing karaoke, and Don talks about his favorite radio shows!
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts