A former NFL player was sentenced to life in prison Friday after being convicted of several armed home invasions in Natomas.
A former professional football player who was arrested in connection with a number of Natomas home invasions and sexual assault has been convicted on 19 charges.
The former professional football player who is facing criminal charges in connection with a number of Natomas home invasions says he has proof that he isn’t guilty of the most serious accusation, a charge of sexual assault.
A former Sacramento football star who made it all the way to the NFL is now behind bars, accused of sexual assault and at least three home invasions robberies.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts