Pack your bags for an easy three-hour drive to Monterey where you and the kids can play together on the beautiful shores of Monterey Bay.
Whether you want to take your kids to the snow for the first time or want an alternative to the expense of snow skiing, there’re plenty of
fun places to play in the snow for the day up either Hwy 50 or Hwy 80.
Whether you’re looking for a festive outdoor experience or an established rink, Sacramento and its surrounding areas offer plenty of options for getting your skate on that could also turn into a fun day trip.
If you’re looking for a fun fall getaway then head to the San Francisco Bay Area and the “World
Pumpkin Capital” for the world famous giant pumpkin weigh-off in a beautiful seaside setting.
Looking for a unique, fun and delicious way to spend the day with the kids? Just 45 minutes
west of Sacramento is the Jelly Belly Factory where kids can get a free educational, fun and
fascinating tour of how the candy is made.
It’s not fall until you visit Apple Hill! Whether you’re going for the fall bounty of apples, apple cider, apple pie, caramel apples or u-pick apples or the beautiful fall color and landscape, pumpkin patches and fun kid activities you will fall in love with Apple Hill’s offerings.
Pack a picnic, flotation devices, and sand toys for a great lake in our own backyard. For a $10 park admission, it’s an inexpensive way to spend a leisurely day on the shores of Folsom Lake.
Beat the heat at a place that’s safe and fun for all ages! Let the little ones splash around at the
water playground while your big kids hit the waterslide and diving boards.
There’s aquatic fun for all ages and skill levels at the Sacramento State Aquatic Center on beautiful Lake Natoma off Highway 50. Learn to row, paddleboard, sail, or windsurf in a group or private lesson.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts