The story of the professional athlete overcoming a troubled past to make it to the pros is not uncommon. What makes LaMichael James story so unique is that he has been on himself for most of his life, and even after reaching the pinnacle of football, his past will continue to remind him how lucky he is.
Although the injury reports list both teams as relatively healthy, San Francisco will be without a big part of their running game, and a player who wore a few hats. St. Louis is also a little banged up, and could be without their top receiver for the season series finale.
When the 49ers drafted Kendall Hunter in the 4th round of the 2011 draft, they got a player who is trusted carrying the ball when Frank Gore is not on the field. This is a lot of trust to give a player who is just in his 2nd year. Hunter has continued to improve each week and is poised to take over the full time job when Frank Gore eventually calls it quits.
Grant was live from Sleep Train Arena, hours ahead of tonight’s Sacramento Kings/Detroit Pistons game. Grant kicked off the show with a ton of Kings talk and announced that Kings’ forward Tyler Honeycutt will be […]
Today was the first day that the Kings’ staff was available to the media, and Paul Westphal came back to Grant’s show after the lockout and had plenty to catch up on. Westphal discussed the […]
Rookie running back Kendall Hunter of the 49ers talks about what OU/Oklahoma State means to the state of Oklahoma as a former Cowboy. Kendall says adjusting to the NFL has been difficult but educational in […]
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts