After almost a week of waiting, head coach Dennis Allen makes it official by naming Terrelle Pryor as his starting quarterback in Sunday’s finale at San Diego. Pryor hasn’t started a game since he won the 2011 Sugar Bowl while at Ohio State. Cornerback Philip Adams is on injured reserve with a groin injury and has been replaced by Brandian Ross.
The Raiders continue to have many key players on the injured list. Once again they’ll be without running backs Darren McFadden and Mike Goodson. The Saints have few injuries and with a nearly full roster, they’ll be a tough challenge for the Silver and Black
With high powered passing offenses and poor defenses, Sunday’s game between the Oakland Raiders and New Orleans Saints could be very interesting. More injuries mean that an already limited roster will make things even more difficult for the Silver and Black.
The Raiders have 16 players in the injury list while the Bucs have only four. But Tampa Bay is missing left guard Carl Nicks who is a big part of the Bucs offense. Can the Raiders defense exploit his absence?
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts