Four years after our investigation first exposed a pattern of overcharges at Kohl’s stores, Kohl’s has agreed to pay $488,375 in civil penalties and investigative costs tied to cases filed against the chain in Sacramento, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and Fresno counties.
California Senate Majority Leader Ellen Corbett reacted to a CBS13 undercover investigation showing Kohl’s department stores may be marking up some prices, making sales seem better. “Why would any retailer want to treat its customers […]
Frequent sales and huge discounts — it’s a strategy that’s kept many Kohl’s shoppers coming back time and again.
Interstate 80 in the Sierra is re-open after a fiery crash involving two big rigs shut down all lanes of the busy freeway this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Police in Lodi are searching for clues after three suspects broke into a department store late last week and stole some jewelry.
An elderly thief pulled a gun on a woman in a Southern California parking lot and demanded her purse.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts