Gov. Jerry Brown has begun aggressively challenging federal court oversight of California’s prison system by highlighting what he says is a costly conflict of interest: The private law firms representing inmates and the judges’ own hand-picked authorities benefit financially by keeping the cases alive.
Ian Thomsen, Senior Writer for Sports Illustrated, checks in with his thoughts on the NBA Lockout, saying that both sides have completely lost touch with their fans. Thomsen believes that neither side has control over […]
News broke in the middle of the show the NBA Players have rejected the most recent offer from the NBA and now plan to de-certify and file an anti-trust lawsuit against the NBA. What this […]
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The owner of an iconic local burger joint is teaming up with a congressman in an attempt to pass a federal law giving business owners breathing room from expensive lawsuits over handicap […]
Daniel Balsam hates spam. Most everybody does, of course. But he has acted on his hate as few have, going far beyond simply hitting the delete button. He sues them.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts