A woman hit by a Light Rail train Wednesday evening was identified as an elderly woman who went missing Tuesday night.
A crash delayed light rail service and backed up traffic in Sacramento on Friday morning.
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Public transportation in the Sacramento region got a big boost from the federal government on Monday. US Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood held a scheduled meeting in Sacramento to announce $135 million of […]
Regional Transit is using shuttle buses at its Folsom Light Rail station after crews were unable to repair damage to some overhead power lines caused by a fallen tree during Sunday’s storm.
A transformer explosion triggered a grass fire in the Rancho Cordova area Tuesday afternoon and shut down light rail service.
The incident happened last at 9:56 p.m. A man was crossing the tracks between Tiber and Starfire stations on Folsom Boulevard when he was hit.
Starting Monday there will be one more way to get around in downtown Sacramento. A new RT station is opening up on 8th Street between H and I Streets.
A part of a Regional Transit light rail train went up in flames on Folsom Blvd. and Starfire Drive this morning.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts