Grant started his second day back talking about the Sacramento Kings and the upcoming draft. He also discussed the NBA Finals, the Stanley Cup Final and the U.S Open at Merion this week. Damon Hack […]
The 3-10 Oakland Raiders have three games left on the schedule. Owner Mark Davis has already expressed his frustration with the team’s struggles over the last month and the status of head coach Dennis Allen is in question. Many speculate Allen could get fired if he does not end the losing streak.
With new head coach Dennis Allen and general manager Reggie McKenzie, the Raiders are 3-7 and appear headed for their 10th straight non-winning season.
The Oakland Raiders are really struggling. They have allowed 135 points during their current three-game losing streak. Now at 3-7, the team will have to run the table and go 6-0 to stay above .500 and have any chance of making the playoffs.
Oakland Coliseum has been home of the Raiders from 1966-81 and 1995 to the present. Raiders owner Mark Davis spoke on Tuesday that he is not willing to share a stadium with the 49ers, opening the door to wonder if the Raiders will move again
A brief overview of what to expect from the Oakland Raiders as they prepare to embark on their first season without owner Al Davis.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts