Nearly two decades after a court takeover of California’s prison mental health system, a federal judge is set to consider this week whether the billions of dollars invested by California taxpayers have improved conditions enough that he can return control to the state.
The Sacramento area is ripe with opportunity for professionals with business degrees.
Three major skill gaps in Sacramento are currently providing job opportunities: nursing, security and criminal justice.
Criminal justice continues to be a burgeoning field for job seekers.
People have been passing out flyers looking for Linnea Lomax. She was last seen Tuesday leaving an outpatient therapy center in the Sacramento area off Howe Avenue, and now there’s a huge group hoping to find her.
The state Assembly has passed a set of bills intended to broaden the mental health and health care services covered by private insurance plans.
The attorney for the Northern California man charged with kidnapping Jaycee Dugard is asking to have her client’s mental competency hearing postponed.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts