Michael Lyon’s former friends and employees are talking exclusively to CBS13, following their civil case settlement. The $2.5 million settlement included an apology to his victims. Those victims also demanded that the settlement would not silence their stories.
Michael Lyon built a real estate empire, only to lose it in a scandal involving sex, lies and secret videotapes.
A multimillion-dollar settlement has been reached between Michael Lyon and eight people he secretly recorded in his home.
Three new women are accusing former Sacramento businessman Michael Lyon of secretly videotaping them, but charges may not be filed.
Former real estate executive Michael Lyon has been released to home detention, according to Sacramento Sheriff’s Dept.
Lyon is up for review today after he pleaded guilty to four counts of secretly videotaping prostitutes in his homes and was sentenced to 30 days in jail.
Real estate mogul Michael Lyon is going to jail instead of serving his sentence in home detention after he plead guilty last month to four charges of secretly taping sexual encounters with women without their consent.
Real estate mogul Michael Lyon pleaded guilty Monday to four charges of secretly taping sexual encounters with women without their consent, according to the Sacramento County District Attorney.
Sacramento business leader is being featured in a Forbes Magazine year-end list. However, it’s not necessarily a good mention.
Real estate mogul Michael Lyon faced a judge for the first time Wednesday on charges of secretly taping sexual encounters with women without their consent.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts