Grant opened up the show with more chatter about the NBA Relocation Committee’s decision to recommend keeping the Kings in Sacramento. Grant talked his belief that the Maloof family will sell the team to the […]
The California Kid, Sacramento’s own Urijah Faber, joined Grant live in studio to discuss his next fight and take questions from callers. Faber talked about his upcoming UFC fight against his friend Scott Jorgensen, his […]
Prior to the start of the show, it was announced that Ron Burkle will no longer be a part of the bid to purchase the Sacramento Kings and build a new arena, so Grant kicked […]
Monday on The Jason Ross Show we talk about all the exciting events that happened over the weekend. We asked listeners to rate the following events from 1 being “It was worth watching” to 5 […]
Frankie, who is fighting Jose Aldo at UFC 156 this weekend for the featherweight title, tells the guys about his preparations for the upcoming bout.
MMA Star Urijah Faber (@UrijahFaber) paid a visit and talked about his upcoming bout with Ivan Menjivar, how his health is holding up, what he is doing in his training camp for the rematch, and […]
The Grant Napear Show started with Grant talking about the Sacramento Kings game against the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday night, the NFL schedule for this weekend, and the potential playoff implications. Grant made his […]
After seeing the trailer, you can probably guess exactly what’s going to happen in “Here Comes The Boom.”
Bas Rutten, who is in the new movie “Here Comes The Boom,” talks about training with Kevin James for the movie, and the most hurt he’s ever put on someone.
Gilbert tells us about his fight on September 29 at Power Balance Pavilion, how he got into fighting, the worst thing he’s ever done to an opponent, and he even puts Craig in a chokehold!
Today on the Grant Napear Show Grant is joined by Scott Brooks the head coach of the Oklahoma City Thunder. He talked about the maturation of Kevin Durant and the leadership he displays both on […]
Freddie Roach, trainer for Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao talks to Grant about working 12 hours a day to train Manny and other boxers preparing for fights. Freddie gives his thoughts on the future of boxing and […]
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts