Morgan’s Bar & Grill
What we lack in professional teams, we make up for in spades with places to indulge in our adopted MLB teams. If you are looking for affordable but quality food, energetic crowds who love the game, and great libations to wash down the fact that you are watching from afar, here are five of the best places Sacramento fans can call home this baseball season.
As craft beers grow in popularity, so too do the number of places in Sacramento where you can find one (or two or three).
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts