Thieves broke into a Sierra Foothills winery over the weekend just 24 hours after the town’s annual grape stomp.
Striking it rich was what brought many to this region starting in the mid 19th century. 162 years later seekers of riches now know it is the fermented liquid of crushed grapes that puts Calaveras County on the map of exploration for wine lovers of all levels.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts