A Contra Costa County Superior Court jury on Tuesday recommended a death sentence for a 49-year-old Richmond man who murdered two people at the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge toll plaza in 2009.
A double murder defendant has told a Martinez jury to convict him quickly so he can see “Monday Night Football” at the jailhouse.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts