Never Forget Our Fallen
A local military mom is granting Christmas wishes to hundreds of military families; and this year, the need is greater than ever.
A military mom who lost her son in combat is again holding her annual toy drive to fulfill the Christmas wishes of hundreds of military families in our area.
The rain and cold weather couldn’t dampen one local woman’s passion to launch the annual toy drive to benefit children whose parents are serving overseas during the holidays.
“Never Forget Our Fallen” holds an annual toy drive for children in military families.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts