The 5-9 Carolina Panthers are playing some of their best football. Since starting off 2-8, the team has won three of its last four games, led by the 2011 Offensive Rookie of the Year and 2010 Heisman Trophy winner Cam Newton. The Raiders are in for a tough challenge.
The Oakland Raiders are really struggling. They have allowed 135 points during their current three-game losing streak. Now at 3-7, the team will have to run the table and go 6-0 to stay above .500 and have any chance of making the playoffs.
The Raiders continue to have many key players on the injured list. Once again they’ll be without running backs Darren McFadden and Mike Goodson. The Saints have few injuries and with a nearly full roster, they’ll be a tough challenge for the Silver and Black
The New Orleans Saints were 0-4 in September, as the team was demoralized by the Bountygate scandal. Now, the Saints have won four of their last five under quarterback Drew Brees. A win against the Oakland Raiders will make it a season-high three straight victories for New Orleans.
The Raiders have 16 players in the injury list while the Bucs have only four. But Tampa Bay is missing left guard Carl Nicks who is a big part of the Bucs offense. Can the Raiders defense exploit his absence?
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts