If you’re looking to save money but still have a lot of fun, try these local happy hours. You’ll get tasty food and drinks for a fraction of the price.
Sacramento’s Gay Pride Festival kicks off California’s pride festival season on Saturday, June 2 at 10 a.m. this year. Though the official parade will end around 5 p.m., the celebration will continue throughout the weekend. Join in on the festivities after the parade with the best pride after-parties in Sacramento.
Whether your gig is the late night sophistication or romp on the wild side, Sacramento’s live music venues offers a variety of choices. Some even offer to a no-muss, no fuss approach to parking with […]
Our city contains multiple bars and clubs, with something for everyone, from casual to classy, pubs to dance halls.
Downtown Sacramento is considered the heart of the city and the generous amount of bars and sports bars reflect this fact. Venture out on Super Bowl Sunday and cheer for your team at the city’s […]
Russell was headed North on J Street on a Saturday night when I approached him about being our next Sacramento Scene Spotter. Luckily he had the time, the insight, and the willingness to share it with me.
Looking to squeeze every ounce of fun out of your last evening before the work week resets, you need
one more night; one more outing; one more happy hour. But where do you go?
I bumped into Beth around K and 15th Street as she was headed to her Saturday night destination. Beth allowed me a few minutes to speak with her about Sacramento’s nightlife.
Get the inside scoop on nightlife and bars in Sacramento from a local expert.
There are two things Sacramento residents love: Christmas and pub-crawls. If one is good, the two together are even better. For the last couple of years Sacramento, specifically downtown, has been building the tradition of […]
Hoppy Brewing Company is a staple among the brew-friendly community, and during the holidays, they step up their service and their menu to even higher standards.
Whether you’re back in town for the holidays, looking to escape your family for a while, or just wanting to go out and enjoy the evening, the night before Thanksgiving) is usually one of the best nights of the year to visit bars.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts