Storm after storm has put the Sierra in a high avalanche risk. Already this week, two have been deadly.
Ski resort operators are rejoicing after a string of storms brought an early winter to the Sierra Nevada just in time for the Thanksgiving holiday period.
There’s no snow up in the Sierras so resorts are getting creative to attract customers, offering ski packages for their limited runs, meal deals and more.
If you’re planning to make the trek to Lake Tahoe for New Year’s Eve this year, planning ahead will save you some major headaches. For a more intense party, you’ll want to be in the closed street in the “downtown” area in front of Harvey’s, Harrah’s, and MontBleu.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts