Medical staff and students work with life-like mannequin simulators and surgical robots to advance training.
Kathleen Guiney believes informatics can help revolutionize the health industry.
A central California retirement home is defending one of its nurses who refused pleas by a 911 operator to perform CPR on an elderly woman who later died, saying the nurse was following policy.
It’s a story we first broke earlier this month. Now we’re finding even more details on a male nurse from Mercy Folsom accused of committing an unthinkable crime.
A male nurse at a well-respected local hospital is accused of sexually abusing at least one of his patients.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts