Neighbors complained about the smell, and deputies would make the disturbing discovery of a body in the backyard.
Good, hard-working Americans shouldn’t be forced to contemplate leaving their chosen profession as they are with federal laws such as Obamacare.
his week the California Legislature will consider over 650 bills in committee, the last opportunity for bills to be heard this year. Incredibly, Governor Brown’s modest pension reform package will not be one of them.
Voters in Modesto are strongly supporting three advisory measures aimed at reforming the pensions of city employees.
Gov. Jerry Brown unveiled details of his pension proposal Thursday that seeks to move new California state workers to a hybrid system where guaranteed benefits are combined with a 401(k)-style plan and would raise the retirement age from 55 to 67 for civil workers, as union leaders lined up to oppose his plans.
The media wasn’t even sure Monday’s “State of the State” address was going to happen. A few weeks ago, the buzz was Governor Jerry Brown wasn’t going to give one. After all, he’d already spoken […]
Top executives at the University of California are threatening to sue if employees earning more than $245,000 annually do not receive a major pension hike.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts