A former Sacramento police officer will spend one year in county jail for lying about dozens of DUI arrests he made.
Barry Bonds’ appeal of his felony obstruction of justice conviction will be heard by three federal judges who were each appointed by a different Democratic president.
Grant and Dan Shaughnessy of the Boston Globe dive into Roger Clemens’ legal troubles as he faces an all-star list (literally) of witnesses in his perjury trial. Dan and Grant also talk some AL East […]
A former Sacramento Police officer accused of lying about dozens of DUI arrests is now facing criminal charges.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Federal prosecutors on Wednesday released transcripts and recordings of voicemail messages Barry Bonds left for his former mistress during their nine-year relationship. They don’t portray Bonds in a flattering light. Most […]
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts