Phantom News Hour
The day begins with a discussion about how weird the Oscar Pistorius trial has become, and what the hell is up with Sweaty Sean’s wardrobe. The guys then get into a series of videos from […]
Don begins the day with a new bath salt story: apparently a guy snorted bath salts and ate his own feces! The guys then talk about the Home Run Derby last night, and Don tells […]
Today, in honor of Cinco De Mayo (which is tomorrow), Don wanted a mariachi band, but the one we scheduled flaked out. So instead, Craig brought in his guitar to play some Cinco De Mayo […]
Chris talks to the guys about his new projects, getting recognized by people, and working for the National Down Syndrome Society. He even does an intro for the “Phantom News Hour!”
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts