The 6-9 Chargers have failed to make the playoffs for a third straight year. Head coach Norv Turner will likely not return for the 2013 campaign. San Diego is led by quarterback Philip Rivers, running back Ryan Mathews, receiver Malcom Floyd, and tight end Antonio Gates.
The storied rivalry of the San Diego Chargers and the Oakland Raiders kicks off Week 1. Last season, the Chargers beat the Raiders in the season finale to eliminate the Silver and Black from playoff contention—here’s a scouting report that the Raiders will need to heed should they want redemption.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts