Placer County District Attorney’s Office
The man accused of raping a severally mentally disabled woman in a Placer County care home and impregnating her pleaded no contest on Wednesday.
A 24-year-old Sacramento man was sentenced to 21 years in prison on Wednesday for the September 2009 death of a Loomis man, the Placer County District Attorney’s Office announced.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts