Police in the Central Valley community of Visalia are releasing more details about the fatal shooting of a man last week they say was acting aggressively during a traffic stop and was later found to have a gun in his car.
A police shooting that stirred community outcry and street protests took a stunning turn Thursday when investigators said they now believe a 19-year-old Washington parolee being sought for questioning in a Seattle murder fatally shot himself in the neck.
Police arrested approximately 35 people during a protest Tuesday night that traversed the city, a protest that at times blocked traffic and disrupted transit service.
San Francisco police say they’ve recovered a handgun believed to be the one used by a man who was shot to death by officers Saturday.
A man authorities say was wanted for a parole violation was fatally shot during a gunfight in which police say he wounded a Palm Springs police officer and killed the officer’s police dog.
A report of burglary ended in gunfire after two suspects led police on a chase through the city of Modesto late Saturday night, leaving one suspect dead and another seriously wounded.
A 34-year-old Vallejo man is dead after a confrontation with police. Vallejo police say the man was shot around 3 p.m. Saturday after officers were called out on a report of a man brandishing a firearm.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts