A poll released Wednesday has promising news for marijuana users who hope California will join the two other states that have voted to legalize recreational use of the drug.
A new poll finds growing support for gun and ammunition controls among California voters, particularly with women.
A new Field Poll finds that 62 percent of California voters approve of President Barack Obama’s job performance, a level not seen since his first year in office.
A new poll finds that Californians support the federal health care overhaul but many don’t think it will affect them.
A new poll finds Californians overwhelmingly support capping pension benefits and raising the minimum retirement age for public employees.
A new Field Poll shows President Barack Obama is regaining his political footing in California.
A new Field Poll finds nearly two-thirds of registered California voters support putting the high-speed rail bonds they approved in 2008 back on the ballot now that cost projections have skyrocketed.
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s popularity was nose-diving as he left office last year and has sunk even further in the wake of revelations that he fathered a child with his housekeeper.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts