webstationlogos3 KHTK-sports-1140_FINAL-social_125x35b
BREAKING: Semi truck accident injures 3 workers in Fix 50 area. Details
FIX 50: Lane Closures And Alternate Routes | LIVE Traffic Map | More Info


Report A Pothole

You can contact the Sacramento County Department of Transportation to report a pothole or problem on the road. Their website is http://www.msa2.saccounty.net/transportation/Pages/E-Services.aspx