With more than half a billion dollars up for grabs, Americans are once again having big jackpot dreams. The line at Lichini’s Liquor and Deli in Sacramento wraps around the store, and it’s been that way the entire afternoon, with 10 to 15-minute wait to get up to the counter.
The numbers sum up the frenzy that has taken over the Golden State since it became the newest in the nation to join the madness over Powerball, which saw its jackpot soar Thursday to $550 million.
It was a first for California Wednesday night as the winning numbers for the Powerball Lottery were drawn in Sacramento.
The long wait is over for Californians who can now finally play the Powerball lottery.
It’s too late for California residents to try to cash in on this week’s $588 million Powerball jackpot, but state lottery commissioners voted Thursday to start selling tickets for the game next year.
The day begins with Don’s overflowing coffee pot this morning, and the mess he left in his kitchen for Janet to clean up. We then hear about BiPolar Mary’s voice mail to Little Joe at […]
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts