Don begins with a phone call he got yesterday, which was a gallup poll, asking him who he was voting for in this year’s Presidential Election. Apparently Don changed his answer twice during the call. […]
Don begins by telling us that regarding the Presidential election, he’s decided that he’s undecided. He then plays a clip of him reading off his list of TV shows on his DVR last night for […]
CBS Sacramento is your one-stop online destination for General Election coverage and resources in Northern California. Whether it’s news, commentary, or details on the candidates and issues, we’ve got it. Return to this page on […]
A new ad from President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign casts Mitt Romney as a greedy, job-killing corporate titan with little concern for the working class is just one facet of a new, multi-pronged effort to undermine one of the tent poles of his Republican rival’s candidacy: his business credentials.
I had to chuckle last night when my Republican rival commentator Aaron McLear suggested, with a straight face, that the GOP primary battle royale between Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney was just like the battle between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton during the 2008 primaries.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts