Price Is Right
A Folsom girl and her mom celebrated their big win on the first-ever kid’s edition of The Price is Right. At the last opportunity, with a bid of $1,000, 10-year-old Sally Lavignino and her mom Sarah Casey got on stage with host Drew Carey.
A Lodi native heard those famous words, “Come on down,” getting the rare chance to play on the “Price Is Right.” But this story is about more than one man’s dream to be on the hit game show.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts