Facebook is trying to make its privacy controls easier to find and understand in an effort to turn the world’s largest social network into a more discreet place.
A Rio Linda woman says her phone number is listed even though she is paying for it not to be. When she couldn’t fix it herself, she called Kurtis.
California senators rejected a bill Friday designed to increase privacy on social networking sites, persuaded by objections from some of the burgeoning industry’s biggest players.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts