The mysterious Project X development promising hundreds of jobs in Patterson is a mystery no more: Amazon is indeed coming to Stanislaus County.
City Councilmember Larry Buehner says air quality regulations could be keeping Project X from bringing more than a thousand new jobs to Patterson.
It’s been at least three months since Patterson city leaders announced a large employer was expected to transform a vacant field into a distribution center that would bring at least 1,500 jobs to the distressed area.
There’s a mysterious plan being undertaken in the Central Valley only known as “Project X”.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts