SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Gov. Jerry Brown outlined his revised budget proposal on Tuesday, highlighting a small surplus and praising the effects of Proposition 30. Despite a small surplus, the governor says he’s continuing to pull […]
California State University plans to spend the projected $125.1 million in extra state funding for the 2013-14 academic year to expand enrollment and online courses, boost employee salaries and pay for increased energy and health benefit costs.
Voters in California did something voters rarely do, they voted to raise taxes.
California voters have approved Gov. Jerry Brown’s plan to raise income taxes on the wealthy and raise the statewide sales tax to fund K-12 schools and help balance the state budget.
Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom is calling out Gov. Jerry Brown in a scathing radio interview.
One of the two initiative campaigns supporting income tax increases to fund public schools has begun airing its first television commercial.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts