Punchline San Francisco
Dana, who will be performing at the Punchline in San Francisco Thursday through Saturday, talks about the Pope, growing up Catholic, tells us the truth about why priests can’t marry, writing for “The Simpsons,” and […]
The day begins with an update on Drew’s new sleep schedule, which he says is still going well. We then hear about Don’s meeting with G.M. Steve yesterday, in which Steve told Don he wants […]
Comedian Chelsea Peretti, who is performing at the San Francisco Punchline Thu-Sun, talks about writing for “Parks & Recreation,” her comedy style, her sex life, and who influenced her the most in comedy.
Doni starts the day with a clip from the Grant Napear Show yesterday, in which an 8th grade boy called in and told Grant that he had gotten grounded for masturbating. The guys then recap […]
Bryan, who will be performing at the Punchline in San Francisco, tells us why he won’t be in “Hangover 3,” his style of stand up comedy, being on Joe Rogan’s podcast, and being bit in […]
Don starts the morning by telling us why he’s so tired today: his dog Oscar kept him up all night because Janet was out seeing a psychic. The guys then get into a discussion about […]
Greg Proops, who will be performing at the Punchline in San Francisco Thurs-Sat, talks about the cancellation of “Trust Us With Your Life,” in light of the Fred Willard theater arrest, his process for greating […]
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts