Elk Grove real-estate agent Kevin Cooper attributes the surge to investors capitalizing on the 2008 housing crash.
A survey shows U.S. home prices rose 10.5 percent in March compared with a year ago, the biggest gain since March 2006.
The number of California homes entering the foreclosure process has plunged to a more-than-seven-year low as the state housing market continues to improve.
There is a home sale phenomenon sweeping the Sacramento area as record-low interest rates and low prices have some homes selling the very same day they are listed.
California homes sales dipped slightly last month and so did prices but the state still seems on the road to recovery after a five-year housing slump.
What’s in a number? When it comes to the housing market… a lot.
Home sales are on the rise across California, and the number of homes sold across the state jumped 2.7 percent in January over the same time a year ago.
Sacramento’s higher education graduates in some fields do better than others. Find out who’s earning the most.
Planning to sell your home? You may want to wait until 2016 before listing it.
Criminal justice continues to be a burgeoning field for job seekers.
DataQuick said Wednesday that default notices totaled a little over 38,000 during the fourth quarter, down 38 percent from the same period of 2011.
Home prices in Sacramento have reached the highest levels in 11 years and are expected to grow faster than nearly every other place in America this year.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts