SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Public transportation in the Sacramento region got a big boost from the federal government on Monday. US Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood held a scheduled meeting in Sacramento to announce $135 million of […]
Regional Transit is using shuttle buses at its Folsom Light Rail station after crews were unable to repair damage to some overhead power lines caused by a fallen tree during Sunday’s storm.
One person is dead after being struck by a Regional Transit Light Rail train in midtown Sacramento Friday morning.
The incident happened last at 9:56 p.m. A man was crossing the tracks between Tiber and Starfire stations on Folsom Boulevard when he was hit.
Buckets of rotting food are being blamed in what was beleived to be a hazardous materials situation Monday morning that temporarily shut down a Regional Transit Light Rail station.
Sacramento Police Department is using new surveillance cameras to fight crime in the area. The city was awarded $600,000 by the California Emergency Management Agency to purchase the equipment.
Even though millions of dollars in cuts have forced Regional Transit officials to make cuts across the board, including dozens of security officers, certain crimes are actually becoming less common.
A pedestrian has been rushed to the hospital after being struck by a Regional Transit train in Sacramento.
A part of a Regional Transit light rail train went up in flames on Folsom Blvd. and Starfire Drive this morning.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts