More than a month after the election, a San Joaquin Valley city finally has a new mayor, but the old mayor has made some startling claims about harm to her family and fraud.
A neighborhood dispute has turned into a dog fight in Stanislaus County, where a police officer is accused of pepper-spraying a dog and the owners say no one is doing anything about it.
Seniors at a Riverbank apartment complex are upset they could be evicted from their homes, because of their potted plants.
The embattled Riverbank city councilman accused of child endangerment and felony drunken driving appeared before a judge Wednesday.
A lot of residents at the Riverbank city council meeting Monday night were hoping to hear from council member Jesse James White, but he was a no-show. But the message that he sent to the council through his attorney had a lot of folks demanding his resignation.
Investigators in Riverbank say one man is responsible for leaving his mark hundreds of times.
A Riverbank city official has avoided being forced out of office by pleading guilty to a misdemeanor drug charge, instead of a felony charge.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts