California may put the brakes on texting while driving with hands-free devices.
Travelers had to endure hours in slow-moving traffic to get home after the holiday, or to get up the mountain to go skiing.
A Shingle Springs man was killed Tuesday by a tree that fell on his truck while he was driving a young boy to school in El Dorado County.
A big rig carrying 3,000 pounds of bakery products has caught fire in Placer County and has shut down part of Interstate 80.
A man who was shot outside a West Sacramento church is recovering at home Friday night. His 7-year-old son was with him as well.
Citrus Heights police arrested a woman and her father after her toddler was found wandering alone in an apartment complex roadway.
A Nevada County man is now telling his story about a nightmare neighbor, the 68-year-old woman who shot at him, and is accused of beating him with a stick.
Rural Nevada County is the perfect place to escape from the city and from the headaches of everyday life. But it’s anything but peaceful for two neighbors whose dispute over property has turned violent.
You can contact the Sacramento County Department of Transportation to report a pothole or problem on the road. Their website is http://www.msa2.saccounty.net/transportation/Pages/E-Services.aspx
Caltrans has announced road closures in Woodland that will take place Tuesday night from 8 p.m. and continue through early Thursday morning.
A water main break in the Foothill Farms area caused parts of the roadway to crumble and flooded a nearby house early Monday morning.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts