A woman accused of killing her husband in their Placerville home will be back in court later today.
An El Dorado County woman wants her former lawyer to stand by her side when she goes to trial for the murder of her third husband in what could be a similar defense to the one used in her acquittal in 1986.
The foreman on the jury that acquitted an El Dorado County woman of murdering her husband in 1985 stood by that decision in an interview with CBS13 on Tuesday even though she’s accused of doing it again.
The El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office confirmed on Tuesday that the victim in a fatal Sunday night shooting in Placerville was the 72-year-old husband of suspect Collen Harris.
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts