Roseville FIre Department
It’s a reunion seven years in the making as a man saved by the Roseville Fire Department returns to thank his heroes.
A rain-soaked piece of ceiling fell on a woman standing beneath an overhang outside of Roseville Galleria.
The Roseville Fire Department pulled out all the stops Thursday trying to educate the public on what would really happen in an emergency.
Five years ago the city of Roseville said a midrise safety ordinance was necessary. Now they’re saying it’s not. CBS13′s Checkey Beckford asks questions about the fire flip-flop.
A man suspected of being drunk behind the wheel nearly hit a Roseville firefighter on an emergency call late Wednesday night, according to the fire department.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts