A sweet event was held Saturday to raise dough for hospitalized children.
Organized running clubs can help beginners get into the rhythm of the run. Experienced runners can take advantage of the speed and agility of the pack to simply run farther, faster or at least with more fun and smiles. Join a running club in the area to get in shape and enjoy doing it.
With so many choices and so many places to be active, it’s time to get outside and make 2013 the year to get moving.
Julie Weiss will run her 36th marathon Sunday in Sacramento. She’s focused on her goal: raising money for cancer research.
Thousands of runners are set to run the California International Marathon on Sunday. Those 26.2 miles are coming during the brunt of this latest storm.
A jogger was punched and stabbed near Pioneer Park in Woodland on Monday night, say police.
Runners of all types in the greater Sacramento area will find plenty of places to hit the pavement and dirt paths to satisfy their quest for the perfect place to sprint, run, jog or walk with dedicated purpose. Check out these runners’ delights, lace up and hit the trails.
The one constant for the Oakland Raiders through the first nine games was the ability to run the ball no matter the outcome, the defense or the running back.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts