Sacramento Children’s Museum
You are sure to find Sacramentans who celebrate this day by attending parades, school and office parties, and wearing the symbolic color, green. Gather up your loved ones and enjoy the day together.
Grandparents love to take the grandchildren places and spoil them when they come to visit. Here are some great places where grandpa and grandma get a discount on admission, and the children have a blast.
Though it’s hard to admit, sometimes it’s just necessary to pencil in family fun time. When the school doors open, fun family time tends to get squeezed between classes and school events. Take the opportunity before school starts for your family to play at one of these exciting Sacramento spots.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts