Sacramento Convention and Visitors Bureau
The Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau has released a :30 commercial in advance of the NBA Board of Governors and relocation committee meetings in New York aimed at convincing league officials to keep the Kings in Sacramento.
A major hotel chain is coming to Sacramento and moving into a well known riverfront retreat. The Westin Hotel will take over the Le Rivage Hotel early next year.
Sacramento is disbanding its money-troubled sports commission after getting stiffed on a $400,000 loan it granted the commission’s foundation.
The logic sounds good: Attract more tourists to Sacramento and raise more money for the region. That’s the idea behind a new multi-million dollar campaign, but it comes with a price.
Sacramento Area business groups are getting behind the effort to build a new entertainment and sports complex.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts