Sacramento Regional Transit
Light rail service in Folsom was restored on Tuesday night after a storm over the weekend caused extensive damage to overhead power lines.
A was hit and killed by a light rail train in north Sacramento on Tuesday afternoon.
The new Green Line light rail extension in Sacramento opened Friday morning, and city officials hope the addition helps spur development in the area north of downtown.
An elderly woman was hit by an RT bus while crossing Florin Road at 29th Street, say police.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts