San Francisco Giants
The right-hander broke his throwing hand chasing an inside fastball after pitching himself toward his first win in seven starts, and the San Francisco Giants returned from a terrible road trip to beat the Washington Nationals 8-0 on Monday night.
Former Giants pitcher and Giants analyst Bill Laskey joins the Jason Ross show to talk about the Giants struggles recently. He touches on the pitching not being consistent, their defense having 13 errors in the […]
Monday on the Jason Ross Show, Dave Deuce Mason is filling in for J-Ross! We start the show off talking about the Giants finishing their road trip 1-5 and being in second place in the […]
Tuesday on The Jason Ross Show it’s time for some TRUTH or TRASH! We state topics like: The Warriors win tonight in San Antonio, KD was to blame for OKC’s loss last night, and The […]
Monday on The Jason Ross Show we talk about the Kings drama that took place over the weekend. We asked listeners how they felt after this weekend of Kings news? Sacramento Bee’s Tony Bizjak joins […]
Fredi Gonzalez left the Atlanta Braves for two games following a series-opening victory at San Francisco to attend his daughter’s college graduation in Georgia.
Madison Bumgarner struck out a season-high 11 over seven innings, Gregor Blanco entered in the fifth as a pinch hitter and drove in four runs, and the San Francisco Giants routed the Atlanta Braves 10-1 Saturday.
Former Giants Pitcher Kirk Rueter joins The Jason Ross Show to talk about the Giants pitching right now and why they are struggling. He touches on the struggles of being a pitcher in this league […]
Friday on The Jason Ross Show we talk about to Breaking News regarding Seattle Group’s main man Chris Hansen raising the bid by $75 million to buy the Sacramento Kings. We discuss what this means […]
Grant opened the show talking about more Sacramento Kings news, as the team awaits full Board of Governors vote on the pending sale & relocation of the franchise next week. Grant also discussed playoff hockey […]
Buster Posey and Andres Torres waited three hours before making their contributions to yet another walkoff win for the San Francisco Giants.
Dodgers manager Don Mattingly was surprisingly upbeat after his team’s third straight one-run loss to the division-leading Giants.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts